Monday 29 July 2013

Day 29: People who understand & those that make your day

Had a funny chat with Marsh, Bhavik and Ching on the whatsapp group after lunch. Gosh how they made me laugh when we updated Marsh on our Friday conversations. I swear my colleagues thought I was crazy.

Bumped into Tian Huey while going into the gym. Updated her quickly of what recently transpired (note: truly unforeseen circumstance) . Gosh the expression on her face. But she understood. And that's what matters the most. :) Gotta have a good catch up session at some point.

After a quick but fun squash session, I went for dinner with cherwaye and Aflaah. It's been a loonnngggg time since I saw Aflaah. Thanks for making time for me. :) It was a lovely dinner and it was great to see how much Aflaah has changed. He reminds me of what it is like to have a purpose in life. And how it feels like to be treated by a gentleman. Thank you, both of you, for making my night a fun and awesome one.

I'm so thankful for being surrounded by so many lovely people all the time. I know I always talk about them but it's really because all these friendships/relationships mean so much to me. Being able to spend quality time with them make me happy. Besides, they always remind me of the good and positive things in this world and how things can only be better. :) I can never thank you guys enough!

Anyway, starting a new project at work tomorrow. Not fully prepared for it so gotta go to work early tomorrow. Excited! May it go well and may I have the courage and perseverance to overcome the challenges that I foresee are coming my way!

"If you want to be happy, be." - Leo Tolstoy

No comments:

Post a Comment