Sunday 28 July 2013

Day 24-26: Eventful Days

I had an eventful week. On day 24, I went rock climbing at Camp 5 again and tried quite a number of routes. I am grateful that Mar, who belayed me, didn't want to let me come down from one of the walls. It was a difficult route and I thought of giving up but she went 'No, Wai Shan, you're not coming down'. I managed in the end and this route shall now be my new project. Thanks Mar, for pushing me to my limits.


It was also a good week at work. There was a lot to do but my team managed anyhow. We had to say goodbye to Andrea a.k.a. Papa Chong. May he flourish in his new working place too! Papa Chong, thank you for being such a great senior. I've learnt a lot from you. May we have more breakfast sessions soon!


I'm also thankful for all those people in the picture above. Work hard, play hard - that's how we roll. :) It's good to know that someone's got your back, especially at the work place. And I'm grateful that we're more than just colleagues. :) Also, good to know that we all had to come in to work after a late night out together so we can all suffer together. haha!


And last but not least, I am grateful for having Jee Jee in my life. Although it's only been 9 months since I knew her, she's been a great person to talk to. We're rather similar in many ways and so I know she understands. Thank you for listening. And letting me know that I'm not alone. :)

Ohhhh...and thankful that I found a new route to work. Saves 10 bucks a week on toll and also at least another 10 bucks on fuel.

No comments:

Post a Comment