Sunday 28 July 2013

Day 27 & 28: Friends

A lovely weekend I had with amazing friends. Spent 5 hours talking to Bhavik and Ching on Friday night and only got home at 5am! The things we talked about... I'm glad they like the 'new' me haha. Didn't even realise how quickly time flew. I thank God for bringing them into my life. How we all grew since we first met one another! I'm glad that they form a big part of my life and that I can always count on them. Marsh should have been with us too if she wasn't on a working trip to HK!

My little monkey brother came to Puchong on Saturday so it was nice to have a little bit of family time with him and my sis. I love time spent like that. Simple. Peaceful. Full of contentment.


Went to another experimental cocktail club event. Picture taken above because all of us had something red on us. These lovely people are good company and of course the drinks were great as well. I'm grateful to have Mar around that day as she saved me some potential awkwardness when I walked in and also introduced me to new friends.


This so called picture of Lady in Red with the Drummond Street Boys. You two are the best really. Thank you for making me laugh and making sure that I am alright at all times. Thank you, also, for listening to my rants.

I spent a quiet Sunday in after so many late night outs. I did go out for lunch with Mar but apart from that I was home. Studying mostly, but also spent some time on the internet browsing nothing. Grateful for having met my study target this week (that's a first really!)! May the force be with me.

Happy to get back to work tomorrow! :)

"You can become blind by seeing each day as a similar one. Each day is a different one, each day brings a miracle of its own. It's just a matter of paying attention to this miracle." - Paulo Coelho

1 comment:

  1. Love the quote at the bottom. Thanks for sharing your blog with me <3

    ReplyDelete