Monday 5 August 2013

Day 33

Some days, I go by thinking that there is nothing that I am particularly thankful for. I guess that's one of the reasons why I decided to start this 365 days of gratitude and appreciation - so that I could see the little things in life and not take them for granted and at the same time multiply all the positivity.

I had one amazing Saturday. After the entire day of revision, it felt good to be out with the girlfriends. Thank you for such an awesome-and-fun-filled night. And for exploring the idea of preconceived judgement. Well, the ending was totally unexpected and unprecedented in my life but I have no objections!

Thank you Lemony Raymond for finding out about Top Catch. Had a nice plate of sashimi for only RM29! Bought 2 nice pieces of salmon fillets as well! That was a good start to my Sunday morning. And thank you to the kolokmee uncle, for making such chewy kolokmee! Yummmsss happy to have found a new place for breakfast :D

Today, I had a buka puasa with Shazwan and Raymond. Didn't manage to fast but it was a good opportunity to learn more about culture and religion. Raya is sooo near! I'm happy in anticipation of the short break and family reunion! :)

"Do one thing every day that scares you" - Eleanor Roosevelt
*Think I really should practise this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment