Thursday 1 August 2013

Day 31 & 32

I'm thankful that Mar proactively contacted me a few months back asking whether I was going for the rock climbing tryouts. I hadn't climbed that often then and could count the number of times I've climbed in my life with one hand. If she hadn't contacted me, I probably would have changed my mind last minute and not go for the tryouts. But she did and I went for it and I have since then been picked to join the Bank's team and now enjoy climbing very much. And on top of being selected to join the team, I'm grateful that I've made a new friend. You're so random, Mar, but you're awesome in your own way. :)

I'm thankful for people who are efficient at work. Send an email at 4pm yesterday thinking I wouldn't get a reply quick enough to satisfy my manager but I did! Always grateful to work with efficient, proactive people. :)

Also, thankful to be back home early today. I didn't get my revision done as planned but I'm glad to be back early as I'm feeling really exhausted. Gonna hit the sack soon!

Weekend is soooo near. Feeling happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment